In NDT, image quality is the key point. As a consequence constant potential generators are a must.
But X-RIS solution in portable NDT is not just an evolution of what exists. It is a revolution...
Our standard package combines:
- a microfocus portable battery operated generator which offers a SRb < 50 µm with a 100 µm flat panel,
- the averaging mode of our detector Dereo that allows to reach SNR higher than 1000 !,
- the magnifier and real-time filters of Maestro, the most user-friendly software on the digital x-ray market.
We also offer:
- Dereo HE : a flat panel with a design enabling to work safely at the Highest Energies
- Dereo HR : a flat panel with interchangeable reading-heads and a resolution up to 50 µm for an active area of 5 x 10 cm.
Maestro is now also available in pad version: MaestroTouch.
Dereo UP kit
- µGemX-150 generator [ 150 kV - 1 mA - 200 μm - battery operated ]
- Dereo UP 2530 or 3643 flat panel [ @Si - 100 μm - DRZ fine - armor - battery operated ]
- Industrial TouchPad with MaestroTouch
This system was developed for Airbus in collaboration with the BAM. With a focal spot of 150 μm (IEC 60336:2005), a pixel of 100 µm, the averaging functionnality of the flat panel, and Maestro, this system is the best X-ray solution in portable NDT.
Electronical components are sensitive to ionizing radiations. If not properly desgined the lifetime of flat panels can be significantly reduced. Most of them are shielded up to 160 keV internally. Dereo HE (for High Energy) has been designed in such a way that the electronical components sensitive to X-rays have been deported next to the active area where they can be shielded. With this design and the appropriate shielding, Dereo HE can work safely in heavy duty with X-ray generators up to 450 kV (or more), Linear accelerators and Se-75 or Ir-192.
Dereo HR is an ultra compact panel with pixels of 48 and 96 µm and a particularly innovative concept: the CMOS reading head and the electronic board have been separated in two modules. This gives a maximum compactness to the reading head the dimensions of which are only 13 x 5 cm x 2 cm.