Maestro, the user-friendly NDT software
Maestro was developed with one goal in mind: achieving an optimal image quality in a fast and easy way. Our in-house software is compliant with main standards and allows you to use the same interface from the image acquisition to the image processing/analysis. Because it was created in-house by engineers for engineers, Maestro combines efficiency with user-friendliness and can be customized to the customer’s needs.
Enhancement and review of digital x-ray images
X-ray detector & generator interface/HMI
Motion control and automation
Radioscopy with RT filters enhancement
3D x-ray imaging reconstruction & visualisation
Automatic Defect Recognition based on advanced algorithms and AI
Fast multi-slices reconstruction
Easy image sharing & long-term data archiving
Maestro Viewer enables you to analyze digital x-ray acquisitions, characterize any defects according to current standards, edit reports and store data.
- Normalisation and comparison of ASTM digital reference radiographs
- Real time image enhancement filters: acuity, contrast, defect, denoise, edge, pseudo 3D,..
- NDT tools compliant with ISO 17636-2, ASTM E2698, E2737, E2597, ASME section V,…
- Fast and easy interpretation module
- Automatic performance check and reporting tool (PR5250, BSS-7044, AITM6-7007, NADCAP check list,…)
- Image comments and annotations according to your needs
Maestro Grabber takes control of your generator and detector.
- Complete control of many generators brands and models including safety features
- Interface any digital detector
- Touch interface dedicated to field use
- Calibration wizard in compliance with ASTM norms
- Save the files in different data formats including DICONDE
Maestro System manages all hardware components of an X-ray solution:
- Monitoring and control of all motion and safety components: anti-collision, interlock, safety devices,…
- User-friendly HMI for robot integration and control with smart « Teaching »
- Dedicated and customized HMI for each system including live axes 3D animation
- Intuitive x-ray procedure programming
- Industry 4.0: Cloud, AI, Fieldbuses (EtherCAT, PROFINET, CANbus), OPC UA, open data protocol,…
Maestro RT is a radioscopy module with the following features:
- Video recorder and player
- Automatic switching from video to static acquisitions
- Easy retrofit off existing system (no axis integration required)
- GPU dynamic image enhancement filters during radioscopic imaging
- Snapshot during video acquisition
Maestro CT is the in-house Computed Tomography module for 3D x-ray imaging.
- Volume calibration and reconstruction (FDK/SART)
- Advanced volume rendering
- Beam hardening and artifacts correction
- Open file format and .vgl import/export
- Display of the X-ray slice directly into the 3D volume
- Post-processing on slices thanks to Maestro features
Maestro ADR offers a fast and accurate on premises automatic inspection and processing to indicate/evaluate potential defects.
- Based on advanced analytical algorithms or AI neural networks
- From a simple annotation help to fully automatic decision making
- Multi layer annotations for cross evaluations
Maestro Tomosynthesis aims to acquire multiple images from a limited range of angles to create a mutli layer image.
- Localisation and characterisation of defects in the depth of the part
- Faster than a full CT scan
- An alternative when CT is not an option (large and thin objects)
Maestro Drive offers easy data sharing and archiving features on premises or in the Cloud.
- Store, share and access to all of your files on any of your Maestro wherever you are.
- Long-term archiving and cold storage options
- Advanced search engine